White Trolley Slugburger Recipe:
ground beef, 1/2 cup white flour, 2 cups cooked navy beans or butterbeans, 2 eggs beaten, 1 tsp salt, and oil for frying. Instructions: 1. In a large bowl mix together the ground beef and white flour until combined.
2. Add in the cooked navy beans or butterbeans along with the eggs and salt; mix until everything is evenly distributed and blended together. 3. Heat some oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet or griddle pan then form small patties from the mixture about 3 inches wide by ¾ inch thick each patty should weigh about 4 ounces when complete). 4. Fry on both sides for about 5 minutes per side or until golden brown on each side then remove to a plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease before serving as desired with your favorite condiments!
Who doesn’t love a good burger? If you’re looking for something unique and delicious to make, try out the White Trolley Slugburger Recipe. This classic Mississippi-style burger is made from beef, pork, and a special combination of spices that create an unforgettable flavor.
Serve it on a bun with mustard, pickles, and onions for an extra tasty treat! With its savory taste and easy preparation process, this recipe is sure to be a hit at your next gathering or as an everyday meal.
Q: What is a White Trolley Slugburger
A white trolley slugburger is a traditional dish served in the southern United States. It is made of beef, pork and soybean meal, deep-fried and served on a bun with pickles, onions and mayonnaise.
• Beef • Pork • Soybean meal
• Pickles • Onions • Mayonnaise
The unique combination of ingredients creates an unforgettable taste that has been enjoyed for generations. The white trolley slugburger is both delicious and nutritious!
It’S Usually Served on a Bun With Pickles And Onions
Hamburgers are one of the most popular American meals. It is typically made from ground beef and can be cooked in a variety of ways, including grilling, pan-frying or baking.
It is usually served on a bun with pickles and onions:
• Bun – Provides an easy way to hold the burger while eating it. • Pickles – Adds flavor and crunch to the dish. • Onions – Enhances the overall taste of the burger.
Overall, hamburgers provide a delicious meal that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
Q: Where Did the Recipe Originate
The origin of the recipe is uncertain, however it most likely originated in Italy.
• Ancient Rome – pasta and tomato sauces have been popular since ancient times.
• Renaissance Italy – chefs began adding more herbs and spices to dishes during this period. • 19th Century Naples – a chef invented the classic version of the dish we know today. It is widely accepted that modern versions of the recipe first appeared around this time, although its exact origins remain a mystery.
Q: How Long Does It Take to Prepare a White Trolley Slugburger
It takes about 20 minutes to prepare a white trolley slugburger. Here are the steps:
• Preheat oil in deep fryer to 375°F.
• Cut buns into 1″ cubes and drop them into hot oil for 45 seconds until golden brown. • Remove the bun cubes from the fryer, drain on paper towels, and set aside. • In a bowl mix together beef, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and salt until combined completely.
Form this mixture into small patties that fit onto the buns (slugburgers). • Fry slugburgers in preheated oil for 4 minutes or until cooked through; flipping once during frying process. Once all ingredients have been prepared and fried it is time to assemble your White Trolley Slugburger!
The Real Slugburger Recipe From 1917! | Week's Burger | Ballistic Burgers
Overall, the White Trolley Slugburger Recipe is a delicious dinner option that can be enjoyed by all. Not only does it taste great, but it also has a unique flavor due to its special combination of ingredients. The recipe is easy to make and requires minimal effort for maximum reward.
With this simple white trolley slugburger recipe, you’ll have a scrumptious meal in no time!