– 2 cups of sugar
– 1/2 cup of butter
– 5 tablespoons of evaporated milk – 7 ounces or half a jar of marshmallow creme – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1.5 teaspoons almond extract – 4 drops pink food coloring Instructions: Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with butter and set aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, butter and evaporated milk over low heat; stirring until the mixture is melted together. Increase heat to medium and bring to a boil while stirring constantly for around five minutes. Remove from heat and add in the marshmallow creme, vanilla extract, almond extract and pink food coloring; stir until all ingredients are combined smoothly.
Pour into your prepared baking dish and spread evenly before letting cool completely at room temperature for two hours (or overnight if desired). Cut fudge into small squares before serving or storing in an airtight container up to one week. Enjoy!
This amazing pink amaretto fudge recipe is a great way to whip up something sweet and special for your next gathering. This delicious treat is made with white chocolate, almonds, and almond extract for an unforgettable flavor that will leave everyone asking for more! The vibrant color makes this fudge the perfect centerpiece for any celebration.
Plus, it’s easy to make – all you need are a few simple ingredients and some time in the kitchen!
Q: What Ingredients are Needed to Make Pink Amaretto Fudge
Pink Amaretto Fudge requires a few simple ingredients:
* 2 cups of granulated sugar
* 1/2 cup evaporated milk
* 4 tablespoons butter * 3/4 cup white chocolate chips * 2 teaspoons almond extract
* Pink food coloring. These ingredients are combined and cooked in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture reaches soft ball stage, then stirred and poured into an 8×8 inch pan lined with parchment paper. After cooling, it’s ready to be cut and enjoyed!
Additionally, You Can Add a Few Drops of Food Coloring to Give It the Perfect Pink Hue
A few drops of food coloring can give the perfect pink hue to the desired recipe. Here are some tips for using food coloring:
• Use a toothpick or wooden skewer to add just a few drops.
• Mix it in thoroughly before adding more if needed. • Consider buying different colors and combining them to get unique shades.
Q: How Long Does It Take to Make the Fudge
It takes around 15 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to cook the fudge.
The following steps are involved when making fudge:
– Combine sugar, butter and evaporated milk in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture reaches a boil.
– Boil for 5 minutes then remove from heat and add in chocolate chips/chopped chocolate. – Stir until all of the ingredients are melted and combined together. – Pour into an 8×8 inch pan lined with parchment paper or greased with nonstick cooking spray.
– Let cool for 2 hours before cutting into small squares or bars. Overall, it takes about 45 minutes total to make delicious homemade fudge!
Cherry-Walnut Amaretto Fudge Recipe
This pink amaretto fudge recipe is a unique, delicious treat that will bring joy to your family and friends. This easy-to-follow recipe results in an indulgent dessert that everyone will love. Whether you’re giving it away as gifts or just keeping it all for yourself, this pink amaretto fudge is sure to be a hit!
With its creamy texture and sweet flavor, this fudge can make any special occasion even better. So don’t wait – give the gift of happiness with this delightful pink amaretto fudge!