Magnolia Bakery Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
1 cup creamy peanut butter, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed), 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 1 large egg and 3/4 teaspoon baking soda.
Instructions: 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
2. In a large bowl mix together the peanut butter, sugars and oil until blended together. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and stir until combined. Lastly add in the baking soda and continue stirring everything together until it forms a dough-like mixture.
3. Take about two tablespoons of cookie dough out of the bowl at a time and form into balls that are slightly flattened on top for an even bake later on when cooking them in the oven! Arrange them on your lined baking sheet with some space between each one as they will spread out while cooking in the oven! 4. Bake for 10 minutes at 350°F (175°C).
The cookies should be lightly golden around edges but still soft inside when you take them out of the oven! Let cool before serving or storing away for later use!
If you’re looking for the ultimate treat to satisfy your sweet tooth, look no further than Magnolia Bakery’s famous Peanut Butter Cookie recipe. These cookies are a delectable combination of creamy peanut butter and just the right amount of sweetness, making them an irresistible snack or dessert. With their soft texture and rich flavor, these cookies will have everyone in your life coming back for more.
Plus, they’re easy to make so you can whip up a batch in no time!
Why are My 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Falling Apart?
There are several potential reasons why your 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies are falling apart. Here is a list of common causes:
– Too much sugar – If you added too much sugar to the cookie dough, it can cause the cookies to spread during baking and become crumbly afterward.
– Not enough fat – Peanut butter contains some fat, but if you didn’t add additional fat (such as melted butter or oil) to the recipe, then your cookies may lack structure and be prone to crumbling. – Overbaked – When baked for too long, even with plenty of fat and not too much sugar in the mix, peanut butter cookie dough can become hard and dry which will lead to breakage when handling them. To ensure your 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies stay intact, use a precise amount of both sugar and fats, follow baking instructions carefully, and don’t over bake!
Why Do My Peanut Butter Cookies Get Hard?
Peanut butter cookies become hard when they are overcooked or stored improperly. To prevent this, follow these tips:
• Reduce oven temperature and baking time to ensure that the cookies stay soft.
• Store them in an airtight container or sealable bag after cooling completely. • Add a slice of bread to keep moisture in the container and avoid drying out cookies. By following these steps, you will be able to enjoy soft peanut butter cookies every time!
Why are My Peanut Butter Cookies Crumbling And Falling Apart?
Peanut butter cookies can crumble and fall apart due to a variety of reasons, including:
• Too much flour – Using too much flour in the cookie dough can cause it to become dry and crumbly.
• Over-mixing – Over-mixing the ingredients will create a tough cookie that may not hold together well.
• Not enough fat – Peanut butter is high in fat, which helps bind all the other ingredients together and keep them from crumbling. Too little peanut butter could lead to cookies that break apart easily. These are just some of the possible causes for crumbly peanut butter cookies.
If you’re having trouble with your cookies breaking apart, try adjusting one or more of these variables until you achieve desired results.
Should You Chill Peanut Butter Cookie Dough before Baking?
Yes, you should chill peanut butter cookie dough before baking. Chilling the dough allows it to firm up and be easier to handle when cutting or forming into shapes. It also prevents overspreading while baking, giving your cookies a better shape.
Here are some benefits of chilling cookie dough: • Improved texture – The chill time helps prevent spreading and keeps cookies from becoming flat and greasy during baking. • Easier handling – Chilling makes the dough firmer and less sticky so it’s much easier to handle when shaping or cutting out your cookies.
• Intensified flavor – The flavors will deepen as the chilled ingredients slowly absorb moisture in the refrigerator for several hours before baking them off fresh in the oven.
Easy Delicious Peanut Butter Cookies
Magnolia Bakery Brown Sugar Cookie Recipe
Magnolia Bakery’s famous brown sugar cookies are a delicious treat that you can easily make at home with just a few simple ingredients. This recipe combines butter, light and dark brown sugars, flour and baking powder to create the perfect combination of softness, crunchiness and sweetness. The key is in mixing the ingredients together correctly – be sure to cream the butter and sugars together until they’re light and fluffy before adding in your other dry ingredients!
Enjoy this classic cookie warm from the oven for an extra special experience.
Magnolia Bakery Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
If you’re looking for a classic oatmeal cookie recipe, try Magnolia Bakery’s Oatmeal Cookie Recipe! This easy-to-follow recipe yields delicious oatmeal cookies that are packed with oats, raisins and walnuts – perfect for a sweet afternoon snack. With the addition of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove to this traditional recipe, these cookies have just the right amount of flavor.
Best enjoyed warm out of the oven or cooled with a cold glass of milk, this is sure to be your new favorite cookie!
Best Soft Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe in the World
This recipe for soft peanut butter cookies is sure to be a hit! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up delicious and flavorful treats that are perfect for any occasion. This recipe yields soft, chewy cookies with crunchy edges that are filled with classic peanut butter flavor.
These melt-in-your-mouth treats will surely become one of your favorite recipes in the world!
Bakery Style Peanut Butter Cookies
Bakery Style Peanut Butter Cookies are a classic treat that is sure to please everyone. Made with just the right amount of crunchy peanut butter and sweet sugar, these cookies have a wonderful flavor and texture that will satisfy your cravings for something delicious. Perfect for an afternoon snack or dessert, these tasty treats are sure to be enjoyed by all who try them!
Magnolia Bakery Recipes
Magnolia Bakery is best known for its classic recipes like their signature cupcakes, banana pudding and caramel cake. With a wide variety of flavors to choose from, you’re sure to find something for every taste! Whether you’re in the mood for something sophisticated or just a good old-fashioned indulgence, Magnolia Bakery has it all.
From decadent chocolate cakes to light and fluffy vanilla cupcakes, there’s something that everyone can enjoy. So why not try out one of their delicious recipes today?
Bakery-Style Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Bakery-style peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are an indulgent treat that combines the classic flavors of peanut butter and chocolate. These delicious treats have a wonderfully chewy texture, thanks to the creamy peanut butter and generous amount of semi-sweet chocolate chips. They’re surprisingly easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients, making them a great choice for those who want homemade cookies without all the fuss!
Giant Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
This classic Giant Peanut Butter Cookie recipe is a delicious treat that’s sure to please the whole family. It only takes 10 minutes of prep time, and 15 minutes in the oven. The result is a giant, soft cookie full of peanut butter flavor with a crispy edge that will make your mouth water!
With just 7 ingredients and simple instructions, this recipe will become a new favorite for all your baking needs.
This recipe for Magnolia Bakery’s Peanut Butter Cookies is a great way to make your own delicious homemade version of this classic treat. With its simple ingredients and easy steps, you can enjoy the taste of these sweet treats in no time at all. Whether you’re baking for yourself or with friends and family, this peanut butter cookie recipe will quickly become a favorite!