Lidia Bastianich Stuffed Mushrooms are a classic Italian appetizer. The recipe calls for button mushrooms, garlic, parsley, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and breadcrumbs. Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Clean the mushrooms with a damp paper towel and remove their stems. Mince the mushroom stems and combine them in a bowl with minced garlic, chopped parsley, grated cheese, salt and pepper to taste and some of the breadcrumbs – just enough to make it into a coarse mixture. Fill each mushroom cap with this mixture then sprinkle more crumbed over top before baking in an oven safe dish for about 15 minutes until golden brown on top.
Serve hot as an appetizer or side dish!
Lidia Bastianich’s Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe is a delicious and easy way to serve mushrooms that are sure to please your guests. This recipe combines flavorful ingredients like garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, and breadcrumbs for a savory filling that is perfect for any occasion. The dish is simple to make and full of flavor – just the thing for busy weeknight meals or as an appetizer at a special gathering.
Give this classic Italian-inspired recipe from Lidia Bastianich a try – you won’t be disappointed!
Q: What Ingredients are Needed for Lidia Bastianich’S Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Ingredients needed for Lidia Bastianich’s Stuffed Mushrooms recipe include:
* 15 to 18 large mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1/4 cup chopped onion or shallot * 1 garlic clove, minced or grated * 3 tablespoons Italian parsley leaves, finely chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano * Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste Additionally, ¼ cup of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese is also included in the recipe.
These ingredients will result in a delicious side dish perfect for any occasion.
Q: How Long Does It Take to Prepare the Stuffed Mushrooms
It takes approximately 15 minutes to prepare stuffed mushrooms.
-Clean and de-stem the mushrooms
-In a bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, butter, garlic and herbs
-Stuff each mushroom with the mixture -Bake in an oven for 12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Overall, preparing stuffed mushrooms is simple and quick – ready to serve in under 15 minutes!
Q: Is There Any Special Technique Involved in Making This Recipe
Yes, there is a special technique involved in making this recipe. To ensure the best results and flavor, it’s important to follow these steps:
• Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
• Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan with butter. • In a medium bowl, mix together melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract until combined. • Spread mixture into prepared pan evenly.
• Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. • Allow to cool before serving. Following these steps will help you create the perfect dish every time!
This Will Help Ensure That All of Your Stuffing is Evenly Distributed Throughout Your Dish
• Ensure even distribution by stirring the stuffing before you place it in your dish.
• Make sure that any additional ingredients are evenly mixed in with the stuffing, such as butter or seasonings.
• Spread out the stuffing as evenly as possible within your dish for maximum coverage and consistency.
These steps will help ensure that all of your stuffing is evenly distributed throughout your dish to create a flavorful and uniform result.
This Lidia Bastianich Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe is a great way to enjoy mushrooms in an elegant and flavorful way. The combination of garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese and seasoned breadcrumbs gives the dish a savory taste and texture that will satisfy even the most discerning palate. For those looking for an easy-to-make appetizer or side dish, this recipe is sure to please!
With its simple yet delicious ingredients, this stuffed mushroom recipe is sure to become a favorite in your home.