Leo’s Strawberry Banana Cake is a simple and delicious cake that is sure to be a hit with everyone. It starts off by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F. Next, grease and flour two 8-inch round baking pans. In a large bowl, beat together 1 cup of butter (at room temperature) with 2 cups of sugar until light and fluffy.
Add in 4 eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Sift 3 cups of all purpose flour into the mixture along with 1 teaspoon each of baking powder and salt. Mix until combined then add in ½ cup milk, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract and 1 mashed banana for added flavor.
Divide the batter evenly between your prepared pans before topping them both with chopped fresh strawberries or thawed frozen strawberries if desired (about ¾ cup). Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out cleanly from the center of cakes when tested. Allow to cool completely before serving!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make cake recipe to impress your family and friends, then look no further than Leo’s Strawberry Banana Cake! This recipe is packed with the flavors of sweet strawberries, ripe bananas, and creamy cream cheese frosting. Plus, it only takes about 30 minutes to prepare – making it perfect for any occasion!
So give this amazing cake a try today and wow everyone at your next gathering.
Q1: What Ingredients are Needed to Make Leo’S Strawberry Banana Cake
Leo’s Strawberry Banana Cake requires a few simple ingredients:
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* ½ teaspoon salt * ¾ cup softened butter * ¾ cup sugar
* 3 eggs, beaten lightly * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract * 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 bananas)
* 1 cup diced fresh strawberries These basic ingredients come together to make an incredibly moist and delicious cake. Perfect for any occasion!
Q2: How Long Does It Take to Prepare the Batter for This Cake
It takes about 15 minutes to prepare the batter for this cake.
The steps involved are as follows:
• Gather ingredients – 1-2 minutes
• Mix dry ingredients – 5 minutes • Cream butter and sugar – 4-5 minutes • Add eggs and combine everything together – 2-3 minutes
Once all the ingredients have been combined, you can pour the batter into a greased baking pan and start baking your delicious cake.
Q3: How Long Should I Bake the Cake in the Oven
To bake a cake in the oven, it usually takes approximately 30 to 40 minutes. Here’s a quick guide:
• Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
• Grease and flour your baking pan or line with parchment paper. • Prepare batter according to recipe instructions. • Place pan in preheated oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Check the cake at 25 minutes, then every few minutes thereafter until done.
Leo’s Strawberry Banana Cake Recipe is an easy and delicious way to make a special treat for your family. Not only is it simple to make, but it also has the perfect combination of flavors – sweet, tart strawberries and creamy bananas. If you’re looking for a unique cake recipe that will please everyone, this one is sure to be a hit!
All in all, Leo’s Strawberry Banana Cake Recipe is delightful and sure to become a favorite go-to dessert in your home.