Aw Shucks Corn Recipe is a simple, delicious side dish that goes great with any meal. It’s made with fresh corn kernels, butter, garlic powder, and parsley. To make it you’ll need to start by melting the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Once melted add the corn kernels and stir until they are lightly browned. Then season with garlic powder and salt to taste before adding the parsley. Cook for another 2-3 minutes or until the corn is tender then serve hot!
This recipe can easily be adjusted depending on your preferences; try adding different herbs or spices to give it an extra kick!
This Aw Shucks Corn recipe is a perfect and simple side dish for any summer meal. The corn is cooked in the husk, giving it an extra layer of smoky flavor that compliments almost any entree you can think of. With just 4 ingredients, this recipe comes together quickly and easily with minimal effort.
Serve up a big bowl of this delicious corn at your next family gathering or backyard barbecue – everyone will love it!
Q: What Ingredients are Needed to Make Aw Shucks Corn
Aw Shucks Corn is a delicious side dish made with corn, butter, and seasonings. To make this tasty recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
* 4 cups of fresh or frozen corn kernels
* 2 tablespoons of butter * 1 teaspoon garlic powder * ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
* Salt and pepper to taste. Simply combine all the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy your delicious Aw Shucks Corn!
Q: How Long Does It Take to Prepare Aw Shucks Corn
Aw Shucks Corn is a classic side dish that can be prepared in just 20 minutes.
Here are the steps to prepare this delicious corn dish:
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
– Grease an 8×8 baking pan with butter or oil. – Combine 1 cup of melted butter, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. – Place 4 cups of frozen corn kernels into the greased baking pan then pour the melted butter mixture over it.
Stir until evenly coated. – Sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired, then cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. – After 15 minutes remove foil from pan and bake for another 5 minutes so top can get golden brown.
Q: Is There a Way to Reduce Calories in This Recipe
Yes, there are a few ways to reduce the calories in this recipe.
• Use low-fat dairy products like skim milk, fat-free Greek yogurt and reduced-calorie cheese.
• Substitute lean proteins like chicken or turkey for fatty meats such as bacon or sausage.
• Reduce portion sizes of high calorie ingredients such as oil and butter. • Use alternative cooking methods such as baking instead of frying to prepare meals. Incorporating these tips into your recipes can help cut down on your overall daily caloric intake without sacrificing taste!
Aw Shucks Roasted Corn at the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs stadium #shorts #stadium #food #tiktok
This Aw Shucks Corn Recipe is the perfect way to add some delicious flavor to your next meal. The combination of garlic, butter and herbs gives this dish a unique blend of flavors that will tantalize your taste buds. Plus, it’s an easy-to-follow recipe that won’t take long to make.
So whether you’re looking for something new or just want to mix up the same old dinner routine, this corn recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone!