1 cup of whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt ½ cup softened butter ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
2 eggs 1 tablespoon molasses or honey 2 tablespoons orange juice or apple cider vinegar 2 teaspoons vanilla extract ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg 2 cups rolled oats 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (optional) ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease two 8 inch round cake pans; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir with a whisk and set aside. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add in the molasses or honey, orange juice or apple cider vinegar, vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix well. Gradually add in the dry ingredients until fully incorporated. Stir in the rolled oats followed by any optional ingredients you’d like to include such as walnuts or chocolate chips if desired.
Divide batter evenly between prepared pans then bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
Au Bon Pain’s Harvest Cookie Recipe is a delicious combination of warm spices, oats and semi-sweet chocolate chips that make the perfect fall treat. With its signature flavor, this cookie will delight everyone who takes a bite! Not only is it easy to make but you can also get creative by adding your favorite ingredients like walnuts or dried cranberries for extra texture.
Plus, these tasty cookies are sure to be a hit with kids and adults alike!
Q: What Ingredients are Needed to Make Au Bon Pain’S Harvest Cookie
Au Bon Pain’s Harvest Cookie requires the following ingredients:
* Whole wheat flour
* Rolled oats
* Brown sugar * White sugar * Butter
* Baking soda * Salt * Cinnamon
* Nutmeg These 8 simple ingredients come together to make a delicious and wholesome treat. Enjoy!
Q: How Long Does It Take to Bake the Cookies
It takes approximately 8-10 minutes to bake cookies. Here are the steps:
• Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
• Prepare cookie dough according to recipe instructions. • Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone mat. • Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, until edges are lightly browned and tops appear slightly set.
Allow cookies to cool completely before serving or storing them away.
Q: Is There a Vegan Version of This Cookie Available
No, there is not a vegan version of this cookie available. However, here are some tips to make vegan cookies:
• Use oil instead of butter and egg substitutes like flaxseed or chia seed mixed with water.
• Experiment with different types of flour such as almond flour or oat flour. • Swap out dairy-based ingredients for plant milks and coconut cream or yogurt. • Don’t forget to add vegan chocolate chips!
Making your own vegan cookies can be both fun and delicious!
Boy uses umbrella to prevent elevator door from closing, causes free fall
This recipe for Au Bon Pain Harvest Cookies is a delicious way to enjoy the flavors of fall. The combination of apples, spices, and oats creates a sweet and savory treat that will leave you wanting more. Whether you are looking to make them as an afternoon snack or serve them with your holiday meal, these cookies are sure to be a hit with family and friends alike.
With just the right amount of sweetness and spice, this recipe is perfect for anyone looking for something special this autumn season.